Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Ahh Halloween. The day when you can dress like someone (or something) else and it's socially acceptable. The hip place to be was, of course, Heidi Klum's party. She's known for crazy costumes and this year was no disappointment. Check it:



I'm sure you're staring at this with a horrified WTF on your face. Perhaps you're chuckling with glee. Thumbs up to Heidi here for doing something shocking and a bit revolting. That's what Halloween should be. We know that she's gorgeous already, duh. She doesn't need to dress up as something pretty and cute. And really, look at how much of process this getup is. It's wearable art.

As for the blogosphere, I guess skeleton was the theme for this year (Insert model weight jokes here. Love me some puns.) These three were in the top few scrolls on lookbook for the day.




This next one is called “Marie Antoinette found her head.” I love that. Clever costumes and/or historical references are the best. School nerd forever!


As for me, I coordinated with a friend and we were Daria and Jane. Most people questioned my clothes choice, since what I was wearing is pretty close to how I dress on a regular basis, minus the glasses. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?


Hope you all had a good Halloweekend and Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. love these. halloween is my faveee. xo

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway for a crystal cuff if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete