Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Plugs

Got my new plugs today from bodyartforms! They have a super awesome selection of plugs, spirals, etc. I prefer plugs over anything else since they're the least annoying and you don't have to take them out to sleep. That's why I gauged in the first place, I don't have to worry about changing earrings all the time. I also had a bad habit of playing with the post of any stud I wore, then they'd get wiggly and I'd lose them.

I wear a 2g, which really isn't big at all. It's almost big enough for me to fit a pencil through my ear (like that visual?). I wanted them big enough for it to be noticeable but not big enough that they'll never grow back. I'm sure I won't want big holes in my ears by the time I'm 40 years old. These are the ones I purchased:


These are fake amber, which is great because I'm Polish and we love our Baltic Sea amber. They're also a nice color for fall, very organic and reminiscent of crunchy leaves. The flare is pretty big, but I think bigger flares are better since then they won't fall out easily.


These are cracked glass in the color called "smoke." They have a slight greenish tinge, which makes them a really unique color. The ends are concave, which is a little odd. What I like best is that they're nearly clear and light filters through them slightly

If you purchase through this website, you get a ton of shipping options at various costs. Go for the regular postal delivery. It says it will take 2-3 weeks for $2 shipping, which is false! It took the normal time to send a regular piece of mail, about 3 days. I'll definitely buy from them again. Take a gander around their site!

2 comments:

  1. I just want tell you that I really like your blog! I'm not much of a fashion person and I think I stumbled randomly over here through tumblr, but you're actually the first fashion blog I've bookmarked.

    I especially liked the post about the Doc Martins because I love to wear boots with all my outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear that!!

    I love boots so much. Docs are just the ultimate since they add so much character to any outfit. Thanks again for visiting :]

    ReplyDelete