Sunday, April 1, 2012

*Update

HEY all. Shout out to people who are following me; thanks for that! Glad to know people are reading. :]

Unfortunately, I haven't been super inspired lately in terms of Fashionable Things I Have Opinions About. Spring semester is always a drag and has a way of sucking the life out of a person. On top of that, I've been having health (coughmentalcough) issues so that also makes it less fun. HOWEVER, I still have a backlog of DIYs leftover from the week I was home for spring break so that'll continue to get posted in the coming weeks.


I've lately been living on various flavors of milk tea with mini boba and schlepping around the overcast 'Cuse (in the background is one of the SI Newhouse buildings, where I go to school). Speaking of which, have you checked out the inspiration blog for Craftistas? It's a great start-up site where I contribute as a DIY fashion blogger. You can find most of my recent posts there, along with ideas from other bloggers. Go look!

No comments:

Post a Comment