Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yesstyle.com Nordic Prints

I hate getting e-mails from yesstyle. I hate it I hate it I hate it. Because I always click though and drool over their latest arrivals. I especially love their winter clothes since... I love winter clothes more than warm weather clothes anyway (What? In my climate, it's below 60 for about 8 months out of the year. You can always put more clothes on but you can only take so much off. Layers, darling, layers.).

One print that gets me every year at yesstyle is their nordic print. It's all over every possible clothing style. It comes in every color. It screams buy me, I'm warm and fleecy and cute!

I don't actually own anything nordic style but I lust over it every year. Right now, there are 253 items in the store. Maybe I will finally cave post-Christmas.


(Love these leggings but the styling on this outfit was horrendous. They mixed two different colors of two separate Nordic print pieces. I'm all for pattern mixing, but those patterns are too similar. And she's wearing Ugg boots. GUH.)



No comments:

Post a Comment