Saturday, August 20, 2011

Studded Shorts DIY

What is better to do on a rainy day than stud a pair of shorts? Obviously nothing. Throw on an Adicts cd and grab your pliers!

I picked up these high waisted black mom jeans from Goodwill for a couple bucks and ordered medium sized cone studs from Studs and Spikes. I was initially going to get English-77 studs, but those aren't the greatest for shorts if you ever plan on sitting down and not getting stabbed in the ass.


I studded one of the back pockets on a diagonal. For the front I had planned on just studding two lines on each side seam, but they're not too visible from the front. So I took out a row and used the rest of my 100 pack on one side. Go big or go home.



  
Can't wait to wear these with my nearly perfect 14-hole AirWair Docs, also thrifted from Goodwill for $20. Best day shopping in a LONG time! Here are my inspo shots that have been sitting on my desktop for days:






No comments:

Post a Comment