Saturday, September 10, 2011

Starstruck

My first post about TIFF comes to you straight from the red carpet. I wasn't on it, of course. I did get to watch from the sidelines, though. We got to Roy Thomson Hall and set up camp across from the red carpet and press area, right behind some photographers who seriously thought they were the greatest thing since the digital camera (obviously, they weren't great enough to acquire a press pass with the real photographers. I digress).

The movie being premiered was A Dangerous Method, directed by David Cronenberg (A History of Violence) starring Keira Knightley, Viggo Mortensen, Sarah Gadon, and Michael Fassbender. We couldn't get tickets to the actual screening because my program had to be at a different movie at the same time... bummer.

At least we got to see all the celebs roll up in black Cadillacs and pose in front of the press. As budding journalists, we were all pretty jealous of the people on the other side of the rope. Here are a couple of pictures I took from between everyone else's heads... Keira Knightley's dress was absolutely gorgeous!







No comments:

Post a Comment