Thursday, July 5, 2012

Skulls

Sweet gothy goodness. I came across this picture on Masha Sedgwick's blog that floored me. 


I was scrolling through her latest post and just went “ooooo.” My eye instantly went to the anchor with the skull, of course.

Photobucket

Luckily there's a business card smack in the center of the photo so I scurried off to the website and spent about a half hour looking through picture of skulls and pendants. The site is originally German so unfortunately, I don't know much about the company or what materials they use. Their products range from gothy skull deco...

Photobucket

...to smaller and cheekier skull pendents. 

Photobucket

My personal favorite? These two intricately carved bone-colored skulls, especially the sugar skull style on the left.

Photobucket

Visit the store: Chapter 365

No comments:

Post a Comment