Saturday, June 16, 2012

Back to the Chi

I'm back! I have finished with Spoleto coverage in Charleston and can officially say that I have my Master's degree. Want to read a few articles I wrote for the paper? My costume feature is here and my story about the Young Artists series is here.

Photobucket Photobucket 

Press Party south of Broad St!

I got a week to "relax" and tomorrow I'm moving to downtown Chicago for 5 weeks. I'll be working as a chaperone for the summer intensive programs at the Joffrey Ballet. I get to live on State Street (but in a dorm, as I'll be supervising 15 year olds) and I'm really excited to experience downtown living while working for a major arts organization. I hope it leads to good things!

Photobucket Photobucket

Walking around by the Battery, new silk Indian wrap dress!

Now that I'm not in school anymore (!), I hope to get back on track with blogging, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment